Welcome to Rosenthal Parks LLP
Thanks for visiting the website for our firm. Some of you may have been referred here by our current clients. Some of you may have found us on your own. However you got here, this site will give you a good sense of how we can help you solve the legal problems you face.
Our lawyers have handled a wide variety of litigation matters. They are ranked by peers as Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent™. Our firm has been named a Tier 2 firm in Mobile for Workers’ Compensation - Employers by U.S. News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2017.
As a result of that experience and expertise, in addition to litigation, we also regularly advise people and businesses on contract matters, ways to avoid lawsuits, and alternatives to litigation. When litigation is necessary, we adopt an approach that matches our client’s goals and budgets to the specifics of the case. Sometimes, that means a very aggressive approach; sometimes, it requires creativity; and, sometimes, that means an emphasis on cost-efficiency. No matter what, we provide clients with common-sense advice based on years of experience with a broad range of legal matters. Our services include:
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Employment Law/Wrongful Termination/Non-Competition Agreements
- Products Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Subrogation Recovery
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Transactional Advice
Whether your legal situation is simple or complex, we take a very practical approach:
- We listen to our clients so that we can understand their issues and priorities.
- We define the relevant legal issues and the real-world consequences of various options.
- We help our clients understand the pros and cons of the available options.
Once we understand the situation, our clients’ priorities, and the options, we work to find the approach that will lead to results that match our clients' priorities.
We are located at 202 South Royal Street in Mobile, Alabama. Please call us at
(251) 338-0949 to discuss how we can help you.